Land and Property Development
Taylor York Commercial advises clients, who include developers, land and property owners and prospective purchasers, on the most beneficial development potential of land and redundant buildings in order to maximise their property values.
Partnership or joint venture options are outlined as alternative vehicles for ensuing developments and independent financial advisors are on hand from outside sources to provide innovative funding options.
Feasibility studies are undertaken to evaluate the best potential for the scheme, return on investment always being considered a paramount factor. Services provided through Taylor York Commercial and its associated professional advisors include:
- Initial valuation feasibility studies
- Planning appraisals, applications and appeals
- Liaison with utilities, highways and local authorities
- Financial analysis and support for funding
- Ground and environmental surveys and reports
- Building contract advice and recommendations